I’m direct to the owner of a piece of property in Malibu, at Topanga Canyon / PCH, he is a developer and wants to sell these subdivided lots overlooking the water..
He’s met with CalTrans and has a good relationship with them, he wants to use the funds from the sale of the lots to build out the infrastructure and build spec homes for himself and business partners.They want to move fast.
- He wants to sell two (2) 2,500 sq. ft lots $375,000 each
- Also wants to sell two (2) 5 Acre lots in Carbon Canyon = 10 acres for $800K
- This is in East Malibu, not too far from Central Malibu. These also have ocean-view, and would be a partial owner of Carbon Canyon.
- The business partners own the land free and clear. he’s had an appraisal completed for $4.8M for one of the homes.
- It will take 1-2 yrs for infrastructural build out and approvals.
The properties will cost around $2.2M to build if appraise at $3M, they will cost $2.7M if they appraise at $4M-$6M.
- Investors can earn $1M on each property built.
Currently, the developer planned on building the homes at “maximum capacity” which has not been 100% determined, the minimum is 4 homes for the 10 acres, but could be as much as 6 homes.
The developers are very familiar with this area, and has lived in the area for a long time. They said not to be concerned with hillside construction, as C-cuts in the foundation will be performed.
If interested, contact me asap.
This is where the road is going.some of the road is already reinforced.
This is lot 027.there are 2 spots the road can come from.but for now I will use lot 006.the other spot is from the corner of the gas station. If interested, inquire below.