As a consultant, I often hear of the “growing pains” business-people suffer when attempting to scale up their businesses.
I tend to work with a lot of real estate investors to raise capital for their businesses. Working capital allows them to have funds for marketing, expenses, and fills in the gaps from hard money. Their funding range is typically from $50k -$150k.
I partnered with a company that helps business owners secure unsecured business lines of credit . The credit lines are based on personal credit, however, the lenders we work with ONLY report to the business credit bureaus (Dunn & Bradstreet, Corporate Experian, and Equifax Commercial). This is advantageous to the business owner in three ways:
1. You are establishing business relationships with quality lenders.
2. You are building your business credit profile.
3. Even if the lines are maxed out, it will not affect the business owners personal credit.
Other Aspects of the Program:
1. Must have a business entity registered with the state (s-corp, c-corp, or LLC)
2. Must have a personal credit score of 680 or Higher or the option of using a credit partner (Lower scores can be use on a case-by-case basis)
Features and Benefits:
1. 0% interest for the first 6-12 months.
2. NO Upfront fees or costs.
3. Approval decision within 7-15 business days.
4. Complimentary consultation and business analysis.
5. NO income verification,
6. No collateral required.
7. Credit lines are unsecured.
They do not charge any up front fee’s to clients. They are a success based company. After the client receives funding they charge a one time fee of 8% of the amount raised for the client.
If they do not get funding completed, they don’t get paid!