If you are looking for capital for projects, let me know, I work with great lenders, check out some of their programs.
Loan Types: Agency, CMBS, Bridge & Construction, Portfolio Loans
Asset Types: Multi-Family, Mixed Use, Self Storage, Assisted Living, Warehouse, Highly Desirable Land, Student Housing, Health Care, SFR Portfolio Loans, Hospitality, Industrial, Retail, Office, Commercial or Multi-Family Portfolio Loans.
Rates: From 3.07% – 7%
Loan Size: $1M+
Features: Non-Recourse, Fully Assumable, Partial Doc, 540+ fico
Loan Purpose: Purchase, Refinance, Cash-out, Rehab/Renovation, Lease up, Wrap properties in one loan, Refinance
Terms: (Agency) Fixed to Floating Arm Fixed to Balloon Fixed (5,7,10,12,15,30,35) I/O available. (CMBS) 5 and 10 years I/O Standard. (Bridge & Construction) 6,9,12,15,18,36 month floating (Portfolio Loans) 5 and 10 years
Leverage: (Agency) up to 80% (CMBS) up to 80% (Bridge & Construction) Max 75% (Portfolio Loans) up to 70%
Pre-Payment: (Agency) Stepdown Prepay Yield Maintenance (CMBS) Yield Defeasance (Bridge & Construction) Varies (Portfolio Loans) Yield Defeasance or Yield Maintenance
Amortization: 30 yr or I/O Interest Reserve
Fees: $650 due diligence fee plus expenses to cover 3rd party legal and out-of-pocket costs.
Fix and Flip Programs
Program #1 90%, 100% of rehab, 12% I/O, 4 Pts, 6-12 months, NO PPP, Available in: PA, NJ, DE, MD, DC, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, and IN.
Program #2 Up to 85% of PP, 100% of rehab, Up to 90% of closing costs financed, 10-11% I/O, 3-4 pts, 12 month term, No PPP, Nationwide except AK AL, AR, AZ, HI, IA, ID, KS, LA, ME, MN, MI, MS, MO, MT, ND, NE, NV,OR, RI, SC, TN, UT, VT, WI, WV, & WY
Program #3 Up to 90% LTC (purchase price and rehab costs, sometimes closing costs as well) 10-14%, 2-5 pts, 6-12 month term, Nationwide except NV, AZ, OR and MN
Program #4 Up to 90% of PP, 100% of rehab, up to 80% LTV, rates start at 7% I/O, 2-3.5 pts, 6-12 month term, no PPP, Available in the following States: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, MI, MO, NC, NV, NY, OH,OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV
All programs require: 640+ Fico, No prior Bankruptcies, No Foreclosures on Rental properties in last 6 years, Investor track record looking for 10+ rental purchases in last 12 months min. 30% net worth (includes assets)
Flipper Line of Credit
(Acquire, renovate and sell vacant/leased homes)
- Exposure Limit: $1.5M+
- When a property is added to the line it has a loan specifically on that property, unlike a traditional credit line.
- Advance Rate: Lesser of 75% LTV or 85% LTC (includes purchase price, closing costs and rehab) ..max rehab budget lesser of 35% of purchase price of $250k.
- Interest Rate: Range from 8%-10% approx. (interest only)
- Fees: 3%-4% approx
- Once you hit the Exposure Limit, ongoing use of the recycled money is free or lender fees (Use a MM and sell properties to free up capital, the subsequent uses have no lender fees)
- Exposure Limit Term: 12 months Max
- Individual Property Term: 6-9 months (directly related to customer’s average hold period)
- Time to Close on line- 3-4 weeks
- Disbursements per property currently 10 business days (expecting 1 week soon)
Fix and Flip Loans FL
70-80% LTV FOR PURCHASE
50-65% LTV FOR REFINANCE
24 MONTH INTEREST ONLY (EXTENSION AVAILABLE)
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNT 50K
ON SOME CASES LENDER WILL COVER REHAB COSTS
NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY
12-13% INTEREST RATE
NO APPRAISAL REQUIRED
CLOSE AND FUND IN 72 HOURS
BETWEEN 3.5 TO 5 POINTS
LOANS AVAILABLE NATION WIDE
$0 APPLICATION FEE
Transactional Funding is way to fund a transaction for a very short period of time at a much lower rate than a traditional hard money loan. These transactions are also known as “A-B and B-C” transactions with party “A” being the seller; party “B” the investor; party “C” the end buyer of the property. Transactional funding allows wholesalers of real estate to satisfy title company requirements for actual cash funding from all parties. In the past, many title companies and law firms simply allowed the end buyer’s funds to close both the transactions. Laws and rules have changed and the use of the end buyer’s funds for the entire transaction is no longer allowed.
- 2% flat funding fee for transactional funding services ($1,000 minimum fee) on transactions under $250,000
- 3% flat funding fee for transactional funding services on transactions over $250,000.
Transactional Funding process
- Send copies of both the A-B contract and the B-C contract to us for review. Please include any HUD/REO addendums
- Send copies of your corporate documents if you are purchasing the property in an entity name
- Send copies of short sale approval letter if applicable
- Provide contact information for all parties to the transactions (“A” seller; “C” buyer; real estate agents; closing firm)
- Approval letter will be sent after application and contracts are reviewed
- Both transactions must close with the same firm. There are some exceptions if the property is an REO and the seller requires a specific closing firm.
- We fund 100% of your purchase price and closing costs
- The “C” buyers funds must be in escrow before lender funds
- All parties close and you successfully flip the property for a profit