I know some lenders helping people out with their conventional mortgages, here are some of their programs:
Checklist for Pre-Approval
- 2 years Tax returns
- 2 years W2
- 2 Months Paystub
- YTD P&L (If Self Employed)
- Driver’s License
- Loan Application (1003)
- Schedule of all Property Owned
States Where Loans Are Available:
CA, AZ, WA, CO, IL, FL, TX, OR, MD, ND, UT, IN
30, 20,15 and 10 year mortgages available.
Refinance Quickly with NO Appraisal!
Over 2.5 Million have taken advantage of the Home Affordable Refinance Program,
High LTV’s are OK
- Reverse Mortgage – Easy to Qualify. Great for seniors who’d like steady flow of monthly income, and they can access their homes equity. Spend it how you like, when you want. No monthly payments, but you must maintain the property and pay taxes & insurance. The loan is repaid when the borrower exits the property. These are also offered Fixed or Adjustable & can be used for purchase or refinancing! Choose lump sum, monthly payments or line of credit.
- Low Fixed-Interest Rate Loan – Lock in a low interest rate by refinancing
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) – Great if you plan to move soon and are not worried about your interest rate increasing, but still want to lower payments.
- Short-Term 15-Year Loan – Perfect for those who want to pay off their existing mortgage faster with less interest over the duration of the loan.
- Home Affordable Refinance Program 2.0 – Designed to help homeowners who are current on their mortgage but have little equity in their homes: you can refinance and lower your rate and payment.
- FHA Loans – Qualify with a low credit score and 3.5% down-payment, which includes mortgage insurance. Most Fico’s are Accepted.
- VA Loans – Buy a home with no down payment or mortgage insurance & offers great rates. Fast Processing! Turnkey Process.
- Jumbo Loans/Super Jumbo Loans – Loans up to $5M for primary residences or investment properties & you can choose between fixed or adjustable rates. Jumbo loans may have higher rates and larger down payments.
- Non- Qualified Mortgage – Bank statement program for Self-Employed Income, Foreign Nationals, Loans up to $5M, B/Ks and Foreclosures less than 12 months, non-warrantable condos are OK!
*One-Time Construction Closing
Benefits of Refinancing:
- Lower Payments – Lower your home loan payments and refinance.
- Less Interest – Reduce your interest rate, save money by refinancing
- Shorter Terms – Change the length of your loan & pay it off quicker with a 15-year loan.
- Release Equity – Take cash out of your home’s equity to make home improvements, a big purchase or pay down your credit cards to raise your credit score and profile, or take a vacation!
- Convert an Adjustable Rate Mortgage to a Fixed Rate mortgage.
- Zero Closing Costs – No Closing Costs, No money down, risk free!
What You Need To Qualify For a Loan:
- 580 – 660 Fico+
- Cash Reserves/Verifiable Income
If you have interest, please inquire below: