Get Started with No Funds!
I got started in wholesaling by accident, I didn’t even know it was a thing!
Some nice ladies I won’t mention here, helped me get started in this business! I started wholesaling locally in San Diego, but the inventory dried up, leaving me to expand out to Los Angeles, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, and later nationwide. It started with single family fixers, then moved up to luxury homes and non-performing notes.
For many years I’ve earned a living helping investors locate fix and flip and rental properties. You don’t need any experience, you’ll learn as we go.
Before long, you’ll be using industry terms, working on a pipeline of deals and learning from every deal, if you close it or not.
I’ve used these strategies to earn thousands on each successfully closed deal.
In 8 modules, I break down a process that will introduce a total newbie to multiple business models: Wholesaling, Co-Wholesaling and Intro to Fix and Flips.
Students will determine what business model makes sense for them, then we will create a business plan that includes a full marketing approach designed to maintain a constant flow of leads.
They will have the skills and resources to go out and close their own wholesale and fix and flip transactions.
I’m always around for questions and guidance beyond the mentoring.
- Learn basics and advanced tactics from 19 year industry vet.
- Discover how to earn thousands within weeks of getting started.
- Develop high income lifelong skills.
- Meet and do business with savvy investors.
- Get back your time and money to spend with your family and loved ones.
- Develop into a part-time or full-time investor in 8 weeks.
Module 1– Goal Setting and Mindset Development.
- What are your goals? Dreams, Availability?
- What is your Timeline?
- What is your why?
Module 2 – Preparation for Real Estate Investing
- How credit works and getting ready for investing.
- Let’s evaluate your personal situation? How is your credit?
- Anything holding you back? Let’s address it and face it.
Module 3 – Getting Started!
- What is wholesaling?
- How can you get started with no money ?
- How can you flip a property with no money?
- What is 100% financing? How do you get it?
Module 4 – Do you need funds or experience?
- How will you get funds for flips?
- How will you get experience?
- Funding options and how to get your 1st loan.
Module 5 – Your Wholesaler Marketing Plan
- Marketing – Blogging, Social Media, Forums, Groups
- Setting up a WordPress blog, posting and sharing
- Building a group, sharing in groups
Module 6 – Finding Buyers and building your Buyers list
- Using Craigslist and FB/LinkedIn Groups
- What to post to find buyers?
- How often should you post ?
- Where should you post ?
Module 7 – Getting properties to market or wholesale,
- Virtual wholesaling, Co-Wholesaling
- Where do you find properties to sell?
- What is virtual wholesaling?
- What is Co-Wholesaling?
Module 8 – Closing and Getting Paid
- How to engage with escrow and agents to move the deal along.
- How do you ensure you close ?
- what documents are needed to get paid?
Resource Bundle Includes:
- Purchase contract
- Assignment contract
- Marketing Quick Start Guide
- eBook Study Guides
- Editable Templates
- Recorded video of each Module
- Access to my private MasterMind group.
You will need to research laws in your area regarding wholesaling, in some States, you may need a real estate license. The strategies I teach will work for someone licensed or not.
Get Started Below ↓
Wholesaling and Intro to Fix and Flips
A newbie introduction to wholesaling, co-wholesaling and introduction to Fix and Flips. This 8 week course will educate a completely inexperienced person and give them the insider knowledge, tools, resources and industry best practices to get started in real estate with no money!
You will set your training schedule, learn at your pace.
After you enroll, I will immediately contact you to set up a training schedule which includes: Zoom meetings, phone calls and email.
Never feel rushed and we can proceed through each module quick as possible.