- Quick Close options 1-2 weeks possible.
- Funds for Improvements – Cashout for Investments OK!
- Business Purpose use for Funds OK.
- Bank Turndowns are OK
- Bankruptcy is OK
- No Docs
- 12-24 months No-Prepay
- Owner Occupied is OK – up to 5 yrs Fixed
- Long-term hold loans for good credit & low rates (4%-7%)
- Luxury Loans to $15,000,000
- Interest reserves & Closing costs can be included in the loan if you have the equity for Fix and Flip only.
- Refinance and Purchase loans Available
- No Credit, No Doc, No Verified income for Foreign Nationals, living abroad is OK
- No Tax Returns, Non-Warrantable Condo’s are OK
- 30 yr fixed options are available
- Stated Loans Available
- No Source / Seasoning needed for loan approval
- Cross Collateral structure funding with existing properties in portfolio
- Current Renovation in Progress is OK.
- Construction to Permanent is OK
- Multi-Family, Commercial loans OK
- Nationwide Lending, Case-by-Case Decisions based on complete scenario!
Nationwide Fix and Flip Funding Programs:
NO CREDIT REPORT
NO BACKGROUND CHECK/UPPER COURT SEARCH
CLOSE IN 5 DAYS
ONLY PAY INTEREST ON OUTSTANDING BALANCE
LOWER RATES and MAXIMUM LEVERAGE to NEWBIES
Lender will fund up to 90% of purchase and 100% of rehab with no previous experience up to 75% ARV.
Below are the parameters for the financing program:
90% of Purchase
100% of Rehab
12 month term
Up to 75% ARV and 75% AIV
Min loan of $75,000 / Max loan of $5,000,000
Entity Borrowers Only
525 min Credit Score
NO HARD Credit Pull
NO Experience Required
Option for interest being charged only on funded balance
Option for NO PERSONAL GUARANTEE
East Coast Hard Money Loans
We fund 100% of construction and acquisition up to 65% of the ARV. We can approve the same day and close in 24hrs. Normally we are about 1.167% per month for a 12 month note. The money is 6 points at the table. cash out refi investors and buy/hold/refi
Maryland, Philadelphia, PA, New Jersey, Virginia, Delaware, Washington, DC
Leave Your Loan Scenario Below
This is my favorite time of year!
Not only is it a time for family, gathering, spending time, eating good food and all that, but it’s also the end of the year financially.
Between now and the middle of January, it always seems to be a frenzy.. everyone starts rushing to find and acquire the best and last investment flip projects for this year.
I notice the lenders also need to move their funds around to achieve their goals.
Great news for operators who desire to land crucial financing at the most clutch time of year..I have identified a circle of competitive lenders who desire to make loans for:
- Fix and Flips Projects
- Ground-up Construction
- Joint-Ventures – 50/50 splits (lender brings acquisition+rehab+carry costs) Lender will ask you bring in the points (3-4 pts.)
- Earnest Money loans (costs $1500)
- 2nd Trust Deeds
- Gap Funding
- Multi-Family Development Or Construction
- Lot/Vacant Land Loans
- Large Luxury Projects (Residential/Commercial) $5M+
- Commercial Acquisition (CA Only)
- Leverage through Cross-Collateralization of existing assets, allowing you to purchase an additional property.
- Rehab funders (Home-Owners who wants to take 2nd or Refi existing 1st to free up funds using equity in property
- Bail-outs, Fire-Sales, Quick Bridge Loans
- Transactional Funding (You must have the end buyer lined up prior to application)
Most people call me to ask what the terms of the loans will be, but unlike a bank or a single lender institution, there is no “box” that you must fit into..
I can introduce you to multiple lenders who would have interest in funding your loan, in this way you can choose the lender that you feel the most comfortable with.
One thing I’ve learned in business is that: we are business owners for a reason, we want to choose our business partners, and life is too short to deal with people who are difficult or unpleasant.
I actually get approached by lenders wanting to connect with my investor clients, and I determine if I’d work with them personally, if not, they get no love.
Most important thing to remember – Not all lenders are created equal. They may not have your best interest at heart while some can be extremely predatory..and will give you a loan with the plan to obtain the property after you fail at any point.
The lenders I work with have about $30M-$50M to make loans.
To get started:
- Have a deal ready to go, either a purchase with accepted contract, or refinance with equity
- Send me a scenario
- Lets get on the phone to discuss the scenario
- Complete and return an application
- After I understand the loan request, I’ll contact the check-writers and get the loan offers within 24-48 hrs.
- I’ll contact you and introduce you to the lender with the offer that you like most.
- After a verbal conversation, usually a site visit occurs, sometimes appraisal isn’t always needed. Some loans are even non-recourse.
- Closing takes place typically within 14-21 days. Rinse and Repeat.