- Quick Close options 1-2 weeks possible.
- Funds for Improvements – Cashout for Investments OK!
- Business Purpose use for Funds OK.
- Bank Turndowns are OK
- Bankruptcy is OK
- No Docs
- 12-24 months No-Prepay
- Owner Occupied is OK – up to 5 yrs Fixed
- Long-term hold loans for good credit & low rates (4%-7%)
- Luxury Loans to $15,000,000
- Interest reserves & Closing costs can be included in the loan if you have the equity for Fix and Flip only.
- Refinance and Purchase loans Available
- No Credit, No Doc, No Verified income for Foreign Nationals, living abroad is OK
- No Tax Returns, Non-Warrantable Condo’s are OK
- 30 yr fixed options are available
- Stated Loans Available
- No Source / Seasoning needed for loan approval
- Cross Collateral structure funding with existing properties in portfolio
- Current Renovation in Progress is OK.
- Construction to Permanent is OK
- Multi-Family, Commercial loans OK
- Nationwide Lending, Case-by-Case Decisions based on complete scenario!
Nationwide Fix and Flip Funding Programs:
NO CREDIT REPORT
NO BACKGROUND CHECK/UPPER COURT SEARCH
CLOSE IN 5 DAYS
ONLY PAY INTEREST ON OUTSTANDING BALANCE
LOWER RATES and MAXIMUM LEVERAGE to NEWBIES
Lender will fund up to 90% of purchase and 100% of rehab with no previous experience up to 75% ARV.
Below are the parameters for the financing program:
90% of Purchase
100% of Rehab
12 month term
Up to 75% ARV and 75% AIV
Min loan of $75,000 / Max loan of $5,000,000
Entity Borrowers Only
525 min Credit Score
NO HARD Credit Pull
NO Experience Required
Option for interest being charged only on funded balance
Option for NO PERSONAL GUARANTEE
East Coast Hard Money Loans
We fund 100% of construction and acquisition up to 65% of the ARV. We can approve the same day and close in 24hrs. Normally we are about 1.167% per month for a 12 month note. The money is 6 points at the table. cash out refi investors and buy/hold/refi
Maryland, Philadelphia, PA, New Jersey, Virginia, Delaware, Washington, DC
Leave Your Loan Scenario Below
Happy New Year!
This year one of my goals is to become an even larger resource for the Fix and Flip & Investor Community. After 16 years of service in this industry, we connect investors to lenders and private funding programs nationwide.
After reviewing these new loan offers and working with dozens of lenders, I compiled this list of lenders to refer to interested parties.
I hope you enjoy!
In September 2017, I received a referral from a Real Estate Agent colleague in San Diego, his friend in Cleveland Ohio needed funding for a property that was purchased for cash back in July 2017 for $80,000. They purchased the property to be used for a special needs daycare center (special use)
While using personal funds to finance a total interior remodel, they demo/gutted the inside of the property, with this being their first project, they were not prepared for the unexpected expenses that occured.
Their rehab was north of $60,000.
They purchased the property for cash, so the equity should available, right?
In simple terms, yes – but because of these factors the marketability of a potential loan became more difficult:
- Location of the asset
- Asset type (special use) not just a regular tenant rental, it’s residential property being used as a business.
- Value of Asset (As-Is value was only $75K) most fix/flip hard money loan minimums are $150k
- Owner/Borrower has 650 Fico, no previous experience flipping homes or land-lording.
- This was a long-term hold, but lenders who offer long-term financing at reasonable rates will only loan to stable assets, so she needed a two-step solution.
- Gutting the property destroyed the chances of simply cash-out refinancing because the lender immediately required an appraisal inspection!
- Getting a lender to approve the refinance knowing the borrower has no previous history of completing rehabs.
- Getting a lender to approve the loan knowing the borrower has no reserves! They underestimated their rehab, and needed the funds to complete the renovation. How will they repay the loan?
- Developing an exit strategy for the fix/flip loan included adding a co-signor, who also needed to be added to the business LLC.
- We applied in the name of the LLC with a very well-known lender, the rate was higher than we preferred, but the points were reasonable and they provided the requested cash-out to complete the rehab and reserve 12 months’ worth of interest payments so she didn’t have to worry about that. Everything was going smoothly, we had title complete, ARV appraisal came in at $160K!
The following days we had a term sheet with $15,000 cash to close as a condition? This included points, closing costs and reserves requirement! The proposed loan amount was $80,000, so I convinced her that we needed to raise the funds from somewhere!
Her father stepped up earlier in the process to qualify for the exit loan as a co-borrower, he has a 700+ fico score. To qualify for the 7.5% rate with 30 yr. fixed or 7/1 ARM with 30-day refi seasoning, you need to have a solid 660+ Fico. I offered to help them raise unsecured funding to fund their deposit to their business account to show reserves, they weren’t happy about paying the fees or the unexpected panic to perform, but reluctantly applied for and received $90k+ in personal unsecured funding from 6 different vendors.
We were ready to close the loan, when the lender suddenly backed out, saying that the DSCR was just short of qualifying?! They didn’t have their act together, it was a gross error from the underwriting team, and my account rep couldn’t get the exception approved.
It was heartbreaking. Three weeks were invested. Now it’s mid-October, in Ohio they are facing the bitter Midwest snowy winter, and she can’t afford to slow down on the rehab..
She was blessed to have the credit cards we raised to take care of expenses, however, because the cards came in her dad’s name, it wasn’t easy to convince him to let the cards go! Her parents feared that she would rack up unsecured debt that she couldn’t pay down. Ultimately destroying her father’s credit.
My team and funding partner located her a fix and flip loan, they agreed to take the rehab bid we put together, ARV appraisal, title work and loan package, it was already packaged and should’ve been a slam-dunk!
She used the credit card she received to pay a small application fee, and they announced a closing date. Unfortunately, it took about 3 weeks longer to get it done, meanwhile, honestly I’m getting nervous – my client called me with her husband on the line and they were concerned as well.
I reassured her that I knew these guys would close & that her case was very solid!
She explained the situation with the credit cards and her inability to use them.
I coached her on how to explain the importance of intent. The whole reason we are applying for multiple forms of funding is to complete the rehab at any cost!
This is your future business location. And until you complete the rehab, you are losing time & money.
Use the unsecured funds to pay your contractors and buy material, when this refi goes through, pay the lines of credit off! But have faith.
She complained that she felt bad bringing her parents into it and that she wanted to stop altogether! She was very discouraged.
I reminded her why she started! You are trying to provide a better lifestyle for your family and it requires sacrifice and your dad stepped up to help his little girl!
Don’t fail him by quitting in the middle of your plan! Continue to execute.
And she did.
Over the next couple weeks waiting in anticipation she racked up some hefty invoices from her contractor and was prepared to pay them via her unsecured credit when BOOM suddenly “Clear to Close” came across our emails, with loan docs and estimated HUD for review and signing to be completed a few days later.
- The process taught her a lot about financing, she learned how to qualify for fix/flip and buy/hold loans, as well as unsecured funding.
- She had her father add her as an authorized user on all of the trade lines, so now she’ll get her own cards for easy access, she’ll build her credit score through positive history (piggy-backing) and paying all of the lines down again!
- She received $90k unsecured financing in 3 weeks, then $75,000 3-4 weeks later @ 12% for 12 months, she received a lump sum at the table, and she has submitted a couple draws already for reimbursement. You complete the work – submit an invoice after you (take before /after pictures), then the 3rd party company reviews, approves and wires the money to your business account in 24-48 hrs.
- She now has 6 trade lines that added $90k to her ratios, and if she keeps utilization down under 30%-40% it’ll raise her score to 700+ also with another mortgage trade line, she would be soon staring at an 800+ fico score!
- Because we added her dad to the LLC, I’m focused next on helping them create a strong business profile with multiple business lines of credit of $200k-$500k over the next 12 months. These lines will allow them 100% access to borrowing down on the lines without affecting their business credit rating! She can open another daycare center by early 2019, or flip some properties in the area (if they choose).
- Finally, since she’s been working on the property the whole time, she estimates being complete with the Refi by mid-January, immediately applying for the refinance into the 30-yr. fixed. The lender has already reviewed her property details, personal credit and financials and pre-approved them, additionally since the 1st payment isn’t due until January for the current loan, she has a great chance to only make 1-2 payments at 12%.
In the end, my team and I were successful at providing a couple rounds of funding for a well-deserved client. We have a long-term solution in place that she can self-sustain and scale up if preferred.
At Fix and Flippers, we approach each potential deal on a case-by-case basis. It’s helpful to remember that we are very active in the market and possess resources that may not be advertised or previously mentioned.
We help clients with credit repair, credit enhancements, traditional and non-traditional funding, both secured and unsecured. We pair up investors to structure successful joint venture partnerships.
We prefer an ongoing working relationship with our clients to offer advice, consulting and resources.
We welcome Brokers and Facilitators to partner with us. You will be protected.
What an amazing year for private funding, hard money, commercial funding, equity funding, business funding, unsecured funding; all kinds of capital for many purposes.
Lenders are stepping up to make loans in ravaged areas in Florida & Texas, as well as nationwide in major urban areas.
Fix and Flippers works with key lending partners to provide the best loan terms and flexible structures so investors have multiple options for leveraging their hard-earned capital.
The climate of private lending has changed because competition has greatly increased, also the influx of 1st-time flippers hungry to get a piece of the pie has produced a perfect storm: lots of inexperienced & unqualified applicants to pre-screen and underwrite – it’s a very expensive operation if you have your underwriters, processors, and assistants burning through hours of documents if they don’t lead to real closes with ROI for the investors involved & for the brokers who bring the business.
This has resulted in more restrictive requirements for approval such as Fico score minimums – from my experience, they question why a successful businessperson who is worthy of a risk of $100k-$1M wouldn’t be able to pay even $1000 to repair and clean up their credit? Also, please don’t mention 2008 or the past economic events – they don’t want to hear that! It’s 2017.. Bottom line – without 650+ fico scores expect high-interest rates (9-12%) and lower LTV’s due to you being a credit risk (80%-85% LTV max)
What mitigates your credit score IF you have a great explanation? (like a recent credit event within the past 2 months caused your score to swan-dive)
Having lots of experience (recent experience) again, don’t mention 2008 or prior…and most lenders may look the other way and consider you a better risk.
What if you don’t have recent experience and your score is not 650+? Then I’d be prepared to bring 15% down-payment, and it doesn’t necessarily need to be seasoned or sourced, but it has to be documented..so have a statement to prove you have it.
Also, I have a great contact that I use for credit repair and authorized user trade lines (I know the account holders) – just ask me for those referrals!
What if you have no experience, and have no down-payment, but have good credit 680+ fico? I’d suggest you apply for my unsecured-credit program to raise up to $250,000 unsecured credit lines/cards in 1-2 weeks to create a 100% financing scenario!
If you are a great candidate – have completed multiple flips and/or rental purchase/acquisitions within the past 24 months, 650+ fico, and 3-6 months of interest reserves in your bank account, I can roll out the red carpet for you in most cases: 90% LTC or 90% purchase, 100% of rehab, luxury spec builds/construction to $2M-$50M, commercial refinances with cash-out or purchase 75%-80%, even small loans from $50k.
Niche Loans: Gap Loans – These are 2nd TD loans that we make behind our 1st TD’s, never others. We will gap great candidates with lots of deal flow that have experience, capital, average to good credit and the deal must be in an urban area and pencil at or under 65% of ARV (after-repaired-value) Lots of our lenders make loans nationwide.
Commercial Financing- 3yr/8yr/ fixed, special pricing this month! Hotel, Apartment, Industrial, Self Storage, Solar Projects, Multi-Family, Office, Warehouse, NNN properties, Shopping Center, Assisted Living, Residential portfolios, Construction Loans, Mobile home Parks, Resort properties. Bridge loans, SBA
We can make QUICK (3-5 day loans) against Free/Clear properties up to 50% LTV, max loan is $50k, the minimum is $5,000!
With my 16th year in real estate, I’d consider myself a massive resource center, and its hard to turn those contacts into a commodity, I hope points & rates won’t keep the best candidates from reaching out! Most of the time, I only give the best deals to people whom I have done business with (broke bread) once we feed each other, I know we have a mutually beneficial relationship.
Let’s finish the year strong and build some alliances!
Greg@FixandFlippers.com – 323-632-3279
We are a high-end construction rehab team consisting of an experienced General Contractor of 20+ years, Real Estate Agent with 10 years experience & Marketing Executive with 15 years experience.
We are in the business of locating, privately funding (through trust deed lenders) luxury rehab projects throughout the Los Angeles area. We are well experienced with all phases of rehab and construction including basic kitchen/bathroom remodels, swimming pools, windows, smooth finish stucco, landscaping and complete demo/scrape/ground-up construction.
We are always in the market for off-market fix/flip candidates that we can either add square footage, repurpose, re-zone, sub-divide or improve for a profit. We’ll look at anything that has upside.
If you are looking for a dependable, fair contractor that’s licensed, bonded & insured to manage your project, or manage your contractors & sub-contractors, contact us! We can also provide the initial SOW (Scope of Work) to your lender and be your experienced contractor to help you qualify for ARV loans!
Right now reinforcing & replacing the fittings in your home can be important if you have an older home, since we live in an earthquake State! We can help with this!
We can provide one-on-one mentoring for 1st-time flippers, women are welcome to contact us!
If you’re interested in becoming a gap partner or trust deed investor, let me know, we constantly have opportunities to fund. We can keep your funds moving.
Here are some projects completed and shows our work..
9222 Bartley Ave Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Purchased on 3/21 for $350K,
Sold 9/16 for $500k after investing $50K rehab.
653 Tularosa Dr. Silver Lake, CA 90026
Purchased 3/15/15 for $625K, Invested $250K rehab
Sold for $1,350,000 on Apr 12, 2017
4083 Sea View Ave Los Angeles, CA 90065
Purchased 8/24/16 for $1,150,000 With a rehab budget of $300,000. Currently in construction with 60 days remaining.
Almost Finished- 60 days left
Use the money for ANY purpose you choose.
No Personal Guarantees
No Upfront Costs or Obligation!
$5,000 – $500,000 within hours
Small Business Loans
Fixed Term, fixed payment
Terms from 3-15 months
Business funding not tied to credit
Merchant Cash Advance
Eligibility based on business revenue
Repayment based on cash flow
We work with most credit scores
Fixed monthly payments
Terms from 18-60 months
- High funding Levels
- Longest term options
- Have adequate cash flow
- Payroll solutions
- Pay Tax Bills
- Purchase Inventory
- Have a New Opportunity?
To qualify, your business must have:
$100,000+ in annual revenue
6 months in business
No open bankruptcies
Email me or Complete the Form Below