We currently have this tied up and ready to wholesale to an end buyer.
The buyer would need to replace our $15,000 EMD ASAP. They need to close by end of month.
We’ve walked this property and I can introduce the buyer to the President of the Laurel Canyon Association – this will help the overall process. He is also a land-use attorney specializing in permitting.
The property has some issues and has been condemned by the City. The buyer would have to assume this responsibility.
8351 Kirkwood Dr. Los Angeles CA 90046
Tear down- Single Family Residence
Sunset Strip – Hollywood Hills West
2/1 – 1358 Sq Ft
Redevelop as 3/3
Will need complete rehab and retaining wall, and create an access point such as a driveway…
Review the numbers, it’s vacant, I’ll give you the lockbox, and go direct.
Referral Partners for Investor Fix and Flip & Rental Home Loans
JOIN THE EXCITING & GROWING INDUSTRY OF MAKING INVESTMENT LOANS TO FLIPPERS AND LANDLORDS!
California based company seeking Licensed and Unlicensed real estate professionals who want to earn extra income.
This can be Full-time or Part-time
You do not need experience, you can be trained.
You will be provided with the marketing materials needed to promote the loan products that our company offers.
- This is not an offer for W2 employment, you will be an independent contractor and will be paid on a commission basis for every loan you refer and we close. You will be 1099.
- It doesn’t matter where you live, you can work from home or remotely.
- We can make loans in all States!
- Unsecured Financing for good credit borrowers (680+ fico)
- EMD Funding
- Transactional Funding
- Commercial Loans
We offer Fix and Flip loans & Rental home loans designed for small operators and mid-size rehab companies.
- We make loans up to $10M.
- We can close loans in 7 days, sometimes less!
- You choose how much involvement you want, either make a simple referral or deliver complete packages.
- You will be paid shortly after closing, no long waiting period for compensation.
Brokers Welcome. We can help convert your turn-downs.
If you have a privately owned, real estate backed note (non-performing or performing) that you want to SELL, please contact me ASAP!
Working with investors making offers on notes I am direct to, and they are looking for more! Residential, Commercial, single note for $150MM Portfolio, Nationwide, They will make an offer on any note with no obligation or expectation! Family business operating for 25 years..
Both Fixed Rates or ARMs such as performing Residential loans and SBA 7a loans, FSA’s, HCEM’s and USDA’s). They accept seasoned loans.
They still look for Residential and Commercial Sub-Prime loans and various credit quality loans that are performing, non-performing or sub-performing and REO (Real Estate Owned) or Deed in Lieu properties NATIONWIDE.
SFR, Condominiums, Duplexes, Multi Family, Strip Centers, Offices, Warehouses, Churches and more are desired.
They still look for Agency and Non-Agency quality loans either servicing released or servicing retained..
Additionally, they also have an interest in REO Class A/B industrial warehouses in key markets in the US and Mexico…
Contact me if you are selling your note(s)
Greg@FixandFlippers.com / 858-386-0949
Loans for Investors
Examples of Deals We Can Get Funded!
- 70+unit multifamily Apt Complex in Portland, OR looking for 65% LTV refi-cashout
- Borrower looking for a 24 month personal bank statement program(self-employed)
- Foreign National with no American credit buying a $1.2million condo in San Diego area
- Borrower looking to purchase a $450,000 triplex near Buffalo, NY with 66% LTV
- Broker has a VIP client who bought a property 13 months ago & wants to refinance the hard money note.
- Borrower has a quick short-term (3-6 month) $450,000 purchase in Oklahoma City area
- Broker has a couple wanting to buy a brand new $580,000 home in metro-Dallas with 20% down
- Borrower who has 16 properties in Myrtle Beach that wants to refi-cashout $2,000,000 for more
- Broker has a client who wants to simultaneously refi-cashout $240,000 to buy another rental property
- Foreign National who has American credit who wants to buy a $1,300,000 condo in New York City.
- Family trust of 3 family members who bought a $510,000 rental property in Chula Vista, CA.
- Borrower who wanted to buy a $3,000,000 trophy home in Aspen, CO with 35% down payment
- VIP client who has 1031 exchange $950,000 who wants to buy four investment properties in metro-Seattle
- Broker who has a struggling client in a foreclosure that wants to refinance at 53% LTV.
- Borrower who had a bankruptcy 2 years ago, a foreclosure currently & still wants to buy a property
- Client who has a 468 FICO score who is looking to refinance a property into his own name(divorce)
I’d like to Trade Professional Referrals with:
- Bankruptcy attorney
- Foreclosure specialists
- Tax attorneys
- Insurance Agents
- Financial Advisors
- Medical Doctors
- Real Estate attorneys
- 1031 Exchange firms
Call Me Today! 858-386-0949 Submit Your Scenario: Greg@FixandFlippers.com
Off-Market Portfolio 15 Homes for $3M
3-4 bedrooms, garages, Property values between – $162K-$225K
Rents between $1050-$1600
The Seller has agreed to CARRY $500k, The buyer must bring $300k to close with a lender that has agreed to make the loan for 75% LTV @ 4.75%.
Greg@fixandflippers.com – 858-386-0949
Projects that involve Acquisition + Rehab (or tear-down) can be financed using many different private-loan structures. Qualifications are heavily based on experience of principals, their personal financial statement(s) and location/marketability of the subject property in mind.
With 10-20% of total project cost, we can get your project financed, this could be in the form of: Seller-carry (2nd position), Cross-Collateral in real property with equity, or Cash.
Private Lenders will fund deals in select markets, on a case-by-case basis. Residential, Owner-Occupied and Non-Owner Occupied, Commercial, Purchase Refinance, Rate/Term & Cashout.
Email or Call me or Reply Below
Greg Wilson – Greg@FixandFlippers.com – 858-386-0949
Nationwide Direct Lending
Working with a new lender who has funds to invest.
- Loan Amounts: $100,000-$1.25M
- 1st Mortgage Only
- 12 months with option to Extend
- 4 pts.
- Loan-to-Value – Up to 75% of After-Repair Value
- Short term interest only loans to experienced speculators, investors and home builders
- Acquisition and rehab funds for 1-4 family residential properties for the purpose of rehab and resale.
- Direct, Private Lender
- They make loans in every state, underwrite and fund in-house
- Primary factors for loan qualification are the value of the subject property and the borrower’s prior history with fix and flips.
- They run a credit report, but no minimum fico requirement, they do not require tax returns or tax verifications
- Seasoned Investors preferred
- Up to 90% Acquisition Funds & 100% Rehab Funds
- No W2’s or Pre-Payment Penalties
- 65% Cash-out Refinance
Contact me today to get started.