Need Capital to Retrofit your Soft-Story Building in California?
We can help!
- 2nd TDs on Commercial and Multi-family buildings in California
- Rates start at 8.99% at 40% CLTV
- Up to 12.99% at 65% CLTV or for difficult area / condition
- Min. 6 months interest on 3-year loan
- Min. 12 months interest on 5-year loan
- Loan amounts over $50k OK
Los Angeles, Pasandena, West Hollywood and Santa Monica City have mandated the retrofitting of multifamily soft-story buildings.
Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Sacramento County
Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura, Orange, Bakersfield, Fresno County
Acquisitions or Refinances, Workouts, Recapitalization on stable and transitional assets
- National Lending
- Freddie Mac Multifamily Small Balance Loans $1M to $7.5M – Cashout is available. Min – 5 residential units. 85%-90% occupancy required.
- Top Markets: New York, Northern NJ, Long Island, Boston, Washington DC, Chicago, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Denver, Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, Minneapolis, Portland and Seattle.
- Contiguous site properties no limit 5+ units
- Scattered site properties no limit 5+ units
- Flexible Terms 5,7,10 year options with 30 year, Hybrid or Fixed options.
- Interest Only Options
- Competitive Rates in the 4’s and 5’s
- Conduit/CMBS loans from $1M to $75M
- Bridge Loans from $1M to $75M
- Preferred Equity/Mezzanine Financing from $2M to $50M
- National primary and secondary markets accepted.
- Structured Equity/JV Financing from $3M to $20M
- Emerging Development Fund (Pay pre-development and acquisition costs from $75k to $2.5M)
- Your pricing would depend on Pre-Payment structure, Loan LTV, Income Profile and Interest only period.
- Providing Joint Venture preferred equity behind GSE mortgages. One stop shop for your commercial real estate asset types.
- Pre-Development – To be used for: Acquisitions, legal costs, costs for third-party reports (eg. Environmental assessments and appraisals) design plans, tax credit applications, deposits and other pre-development costs.
- Rental Housing, Commercial; Industrial and Mixed-use projects are acceptable.
- Pre-Development ($100k-$750k) 80% of budget
- Pre-Development & Acquisition ($1M-$2.5M) 30% of total budget
- Flexible pre-pay. Can be 1st or 2nd position mortgage with personal guaranty. Full Recourse.
Eligible property types:
- Independent Living
- Medical Office
- Student Housing
- Mobile Home Parks
- Hospitality in major and secondary markets
#FreddieMacSBL #CMBS #BridgeLoans #PreferredEquity #StructuredEquity #Mezzanine