Flexible Investment Property Loans.
Regardless if you are a seasoned real estate investor, a savvy house-flipper or an entrepreneur in need of your first real estate loan, my lender partner can help you finance your vision.
They offer asset-based financing that rivals hard money. And because time is money, their loan processing is fast and streamlined so you’re on your way to realizing your vision quickly. These loans are perfect for short-term, long-term or fix-and-flip transactions.
Their flexible investment property and small commercial loans are available for:
- 1-4 Multi-Family
- Retail Office
30-year Investor Loans with No Balloon.
Consider locking in the historically low rates with no balloon payments.
The loan is designed for investors seeking a simple financing solution for purchase or refinances, with the flexibility to remain in the loan for up to 30 years.
This loan eliminates the balloon payment associated with private money loans, along with the rate hikes of adjustable-rate mortgages.
Because the FlexPerm loan is asset-based, it’s perfect for independent, buy-and-hold real estate investors and small business owners who are tough to qualify.
- Great for qualifying W-2, self-employed investors and small business owners.
- Based on the property value and its revenue-generating potential.
- Best alternative to hard money loans.
- Available as a 3-year-fixed or 30-year-fixed loan, each amortized over 30 years.
Loans for Fix-and-Flip Investors.
Fast and flexible fix-and-flip loans for real estate investors
Renovations can be hard work. Arranging the right financing solution should be simple and quick.
In as little as nine days, you can obtain up to $2 million in funding for your investment acquisition.
Their ARV loan is designed for independent real estate investors who are often tough to qualify. Based on the property’s “as repaired value” (ARV), it’s the best short-term, interest-only solution for acquiring and improving property value for fix-and-flip investors.
• Allows borrowers to finance improvements.
• Great for borrowers who need a quick close.
• An interest-only 1-year term provides lower monthly payments.
• A higher LTV than hard money lenders.
• Available for Investor 1-4 properties (SFR, condo and 2-4 units).
Even if you have a bankruptcy, you can still get financed after 24 months after the discharge date.
Quick and Easy Qualification for Investors and Small Business Owners With Credit Issues
Investing in residential and commercial properties is a long-term commitment so why should your options be limited? If you’re looking for an easy and quick qualification for your investment property loan, and you have credit issues and high equity, I can help.
Whether it’s a purchase or refinance, this loan offers easy credit requirements for your residential investment and small commercial properties.
• Great for borrowers with a recent bankruptcy or notice of default.
• No seasoning of ownership required.
• Derogatory mortgage history is OK.
• Available as a 3-year-fixed or 30-year-fixed loan, each amortized over 30 years.