This is my favorite time of year!
Not only is it a time for family, gathering, spending time, eating good food and all that, but it’s also the end of the year financially.
Between now and the middle of January, it always seems to be a frenzy.. everyone starts rushing to find and acquire the best and last investment flip projects for this year.
I notice the lenders also need to move their funds around to achieve their goals.
Great news for operators who desire to land crucial financing at the most clutch time of year..I have identified a circle of competitive lenders who desire to make loans for:
- Fix and Flips Projects
- Ground-up Construction
- Joint-Ventures – 50/50 splits (lender brings acquisition+rehab+carry costs) Lender will ask you bring in the points (3-4 pts.)
- Earnest Money loans (costs $1500)
- 2nd Trust Deeds
- Gap Funding
- Multi-Family Development Or Construction
- Lot/Vacant Land Loans
- Large Luxury Projects (Residential/Commercial) $5M+
- Commercial Acquisition (CA Only)
- Leverage through Cross-Collateralization of existing assets, allowing you to purchase an additional property.
- Rehab funders (Home-Owners who wants to take 2nd or Refi existing 1st to free up funds using equity in property
- Bail-outs, Fire-Sales, Quick Bridge Loans
- Transactional Funding (You must have the end buyer lined up prior to application)
Most people call me to ask what the terms of the loans will be, but unlike a bank or a single lender institution, there is no “box” that you must fit into..
I can introduce you to multiple lenders who would have interest in funding your loan, in this way you can choose the lender that you feel the most comfortable with.
One thing I’ve learned in business is that: we are business owners for a reason, we want to choose our business partners, and life is too short to deal with people who are difficult or unpleasant.
I actually get approached by lenders wanting to connect with my investor clients, and I determine if I’d work with them personally, if not, they get no love.
Most important thing to remember – Not all lenders are created equal. They may not have your best interest at heart while some can be extremely predatory..and will give you a loan with the plan to obtain the property after you fail at any point.
The lenders I work with have about $30M-$50M to make loans.
To get started:
- Have a deal ready to go, either a purchase with accepted contract, or refinance with equity
- Send me a scenario
- Lets get on the phone to discuss the scenario
- Complete and return an application
- After I understand the loan request, I’ll contact the check-writers and get the loan offers within 24-48 hrs.
- I’ll contact you and introduce you to the lender with the offer that you like most.
- After a verbal conversation, usually a site visit occurs, sometimes appraisal isn’t always needed. Some loans are even non-recourse.
- Closing takes place typically within 14-21 days. Rinse and Repeat.
Contact Me Today to Get Your Loan Funded!