Increase Your Credit Score!
Authorized User Tradelines
$999 per tradeline or $899 per tradeline for 3+ tradelines
FREE CREDIT ANALYSIS!
We’ll help you determine if you need tradelines, and which ones would raise your credit scores!
- These are Revolving Lines
- Tradelines between $5,000 – $40,000
- Increase Your Credit Scores 30-50 pts in 60-90 days
- Lines Stay Reporting for 45 to 180 days, we see 90 days of reporting on average
- Most clients get 2-4 tradelines, most mortgages are looking for 3+ tradelines for pre-approval
- We prefer our clients to be goal oriented, the service provides short-term credit score enhancement.
- You will ideally be seeking credit within 45 days of the lines hitting their file
- We will only add lines to Social Security Numbers, no CPN’s,or any other alternative identification number
- Colored copy of your SS Card, front & back
- Colored copy of your State issued ID or DL, front & back
- Recent copy of your 3 Bureau Credit Report (You can pull one @ CreditCheckTotal.com)
Lines will appear on your file within 45 days
GET STARTED TODAY!
Current Status of the Property –
Lot has been cleared and Ready to go!
Address: 1270 Emerald St. San Diego 92109 – https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Diego/1270-Emerald-St-92109/home/5135489
Land Comp: 1220 Emerald St. $900,500 sold 10/19/16 https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Diego/1220-Emerald-St-92109/home/5135519
Finished Comp: several in the area between 1.7M-1.8M
Cost to Build – $550,000
The permit needs to be paid for and pulled by April, otherwise it will expire. There are no issues. Seller just want to sell. However, if he doesn’t find a buyer, he will pull the permit and start building it.
They have already paid for everything that was needed to get the coastal permit approved, ie: architectural, structural, soil test, surveying, water drainage study as well as utility relocation, temp pole, and demo. This is a shovel ready project.
Coastal permit has been paid for and issued. Building permit has been fully signed off and approved. We just have to pay the school fees and inspection fees and pull the permit. These fees amount to about $8000.00
At this time seller doesn’t want to J.V. and prefers to sell fast with cash.
I’m Direct to the Seller and this is an off-market sale! Contact me Direct. Greg@FixandFlippers.com | 858-386-0949
If you have a privately owned, real estate backed note (non-performing or performing) that you want to SELL, please contact me ASAP!
Working with investors making offers on notes I am direct to, and they are looking for more! Residential, Commercial, single note for $150MM Portfolio, Nationwide, They will make an offer on any note with no obligation or expectation! Family business operating for 25 years..
Both Fixed Rates or ARMs such as performing Residential loans and SBA 7a loans, FSA’s, HCEM’s and USDA’s). They accept seasoned loans.
They still look for Residential and Commercial Sub-Prime loans and various credit quality loans that are performing, non-performing or sub-performing and REO (Real Estate Owned) or Deed in Lieu properties NATIONWIDE.
SFR, Condominiums, Duplexes, Multi Family, Strip Centers, Offices, Warehouses, Churches and more are desired.
They still look for Agency and Non-Agency quality loans either servicing released or servicing retained..
Additionally, they also have an interest in REO Class A/B industrial warehouses in key markets in the US and Mexico…
Contact me if you are selling your note(s)
Greg@FixandFlippers.com / 858-386-0949
Off-Market Portfolio 15 Homes for $3M
3-4 bedrooms, garages, Property values between – $162K-$225K
Rents between $1050-$1600
The Seller has agreed to CARRY $500k, The buyer must bring $300k to close with a lender that has agreed to make the loan for 75% LTV @ 4.75%.
Greg@fixandflippers.com – 858-386-0949
Projects that involve Acquisition + Rehab (or tear-down) can be financed using many different private-loan structures. Qualifications are heavily based on experience of principals, their personal financial statement(s) and location/marketability of the subject property in mind.
With 10-20% of total project cost, we can get your project financed, this could be in the form of: Seller-carry (2nd position), Cross-Collateral in real property with equity, or Cash.
Private Lenders will fund deals in select markets, on a case-by-case basis. Residential, Owner-Occupied and Non-Owner Occupied, Commercial, Purchase Refinance, Rate/Term & Cashout.
Email or Call me or Reply Below
Greg Wilson – Greg@FixandFlippers.com – 858-386-0949
We’ll begin hosting seminars from experienced flippers who are also my friends for anyone interested. The seminars are free to provide info. We’ll introduce the 1st host:
My friend and colleague Tyrone Harris will be hosting this webinar today! Check it out! If you can’t make it, sign up at the bottom to get news for the next class.
House flipping has become incredibly popular, profitable, and… risky?! That’s right, many people who try to flip houses end up failing. In this brand-new seminar from Fix and Flippers, learn how to correctly analyze a house flip opportunity and save yourself from a financial disaster!
Don’t pay a “so-called” Guru thousands of dollars for coaching, you’re flushing your money down the toilet!
Start working directly with Private Funders and their Opportunity Network. We train rehabbers to properly use private funding sources and leverage existing funds. We will train you to use our deal analyzer to fund your fix and flip projects, wholesale deals and buy and hold properties.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The 5 biggest mistakes new investors make when analyzing deals
- How to estimate rehab costs like a champ
- The truth about the “rules of thumb”
- How to use the Fix and Flippers deal analyzer
- And so much more!
Nationwide Direct Lending
Working with a new lender who has funds to invest.
- Loan Amounts: $100,000-$1.25M
- 1st Mortgage Only
- 12 months with option to Extend
- 4 pts.
- Loan-to-Value – Up to 75% of After-Repair Value
- Short term interest only loans to experienced speculators, investors and home builders
- Acquisition and rehab funds for 1-4 family residential properties for the purpose of rehab and resale.
- Direct, Private Lender
- They make loans in every state, underwrite and fund in-house
- Primary factors for loan qualification are the value of the subject property and the borrower’s prior history with fix and flips.
- They run a credit report, but no minimum fico requirement, they do not require tax returns or tax verifications
- Seasoned Investors preferred
- Up to 90% Acquisition Funds & 100% Rehab Funds
- No W2’s or Pre-Payment Penalties
- 65% Cash-out Refinance
Contact me today to get started.