I’m direct to the owner of the sub-divisions and he is a veteran builder. He can partner with you to build some beautiful homes in higher or lower price ranges!
Attn: Builders & Investors
Create your inventory!
Finished Lots in Genesee County Michigan
Price – $85K Value: $135K
11 Lots Available
Minimum home size is 3,000 SF
Room to develop 30 more homes
Established subdivision in Grand Blanc
It will cost around $350K = $130/PSF
Selling for $475k – $500k
4,000 SF selling for $700K
5,000 SF selling for $900K
35 Finished Lots in Burton, Michigan
Price: $26K – $30K
Costs $120K to build 1,400-1,600 SF
( 3/4 with bonus room over garage w/2 car garage)
Established subdivision in Burton
If interested Contact Me Direct!
Attn: Developers! Fantastic Opportunity to Build a Landmark Property on Beverly Blvd.
- Price – $22M
- 3 Parcels. 75.500 SF piece of re-development land in Los Angeles, CA.
- Mixed-Use, Zoning – LAC2 & LAR4. Currently there is 61,500 SF of Commercial space & 14,000 SF of residential land.
- Adjacent to downtown LA, Echo Park, Beverly blvd 90057
- 350 ft frontage on Beverly Blvd.
- Westlake area
- Property takes up 2 corners on busy street
- Walking score is 85
22 unit Multi-Family Building right off of the Vegas Strip
- Price – $1.6M, 25% Down Payment – $400K
- Price/Unit – $72,727
- Price/SF – $68.97
- 22 Units
- 2 Stories
- Built in 1961
- Lot Size- 24,393
- Current CAP – 5.85%
- GRM – Current 8.47
- NOI – Current – $93,555
- Net Cash Flow after Debt Service – Current – 5.5% / $22,181
- Total Return – Current – 11.2% / $44,628
- CAP Rate – Pro Forma – 7.41%
- GRM – Pro Forma – 7.71
- Net Operating Income – $118,579
- Net Cash Flow After Debt Service – Pro Forma – 11.8% / $47,204
- Total Return – Pro Forma – 17.4% / $69,652
Property is Free & Clear
Proposed New Loan Amount – $1,200,000
Terms: 3.65%, 30 years, 5 year Fixed, 75% LTV, Due in 30 years, DCR – 1.42
- 18 units – 2/2, 1000 SF, Current Rents – $650-$700, Monthly income – $12,150
- 4 units – 3/2, 1300 SF, Current Rents – 900, Monthly Income – $3,600
- Total SF = 23,200, Total Income = $15,750
Landlord pays Water & Gas, Tenants pay Phone, Electric
Common Area Features:
- Outdoor Grill
- Secure Gated Entrance
If interested, Contact Me ASAP! I’m direct to the sellers, they are also lenders and can provide Debt on any of my property opportunities or any of yours!
Greg@fixandflippers.com | 858.386.0949
78 lots available overlooking Lake Cherokee (Rutledge, TN)
Rare property in prestigious Shiloh Springs Community.
Breathtaking views of Lake Cherokee and the Great Smoky Mountains.
Iron Gate entrance with cobblestone waterfalls.
Average lots sell for over $100k buy one today for $39k
Gated community with a cascading waterfall at the front entrance Build gorgeous dream homes
I’m direct to the owner of a piece of property in Malibu, at Topanga Canyon / PCH, he is a developer and wants to sell these subdivided lots overlooking the water..
- He wants to sell two (2) 2,500 sq. ft lots $375,000 each
- Also wants to sell two (2) 5 Acre lots in Carbon Canyon = 10 acres for $800K
- This is in East Malibu, not too far from Central Malibu. These also have ocean-view, and would be a partial owner of Carbon Canyon.
- The business partners own the land free and clear. he’s had an appraisal completed for $4.8M for one of the homes.
- It will take 1-2 yrs for infrastructural build out and approvals.
He’s met with CalTrans and has a good relationship with them, he wants to use the funds from the sale of the lots to build out the infrastructure and build spec homes for himself and business partners.
They want to move fast.
The properties will cost around $2.2M to build if appraise at $3M, they will cost $2.7M if they appraise at $4M-$6M.
- Investors can earn $1M on each property built.
Currently, the developer planned on building the homes at “maximum capacity” which has not been 100% determined, the minimum is 4 homes for the 10 acres, but could be as much as 6 homes.
The developers are very familiar with this area, and has lived in the area for a long time. They said not to be concerned with hillside construction, as C-cuts in the foundation will be performed.
If interested, contact me asap.
This is where the road is going.some of the road is already reinforced.
This is lot 027.there are 2 spots the road can come from.but for now I will use lot 006.the other spot is from the corner of the gas station. If interested, inquire below.