- Quick Close options 1-2 weeks possible.
- Funds for Improvements – Cashout for Investments OK!
- Business Purpose use for Funds OK.
- Bank Turndowns are OK
- Bankruptcy is OK
- No Docs
- 12-24 months No-Prepay
- Owner Occupied is OK – up to 5 yrs Fixed
- Long-term hold loans for good credit & low rates (4%-7%)
- Luxury Loans to $15,000,000
- Interest reserves & Closing costs can be included in the loan if you have the equity for Fix and Flip only.
- Refinance and Purchase loans Available
- No Credit, No Doc, No Verified income for Foreign Nationals, living abroad is OK
- No Tax Returns, Non-Warrantable Condo’s are OK
- 30 yr fixed options are available
- Stated Loans Available
- No Source / Seasoning needed for loan approval
- Cross Collateral structure funding with existing properties in portfolio
- Current Renovation in Progress is OK.
- Construction to Permanent is OK
- Multi-Family, Commercial loans OK
- Nationwide Lending, Case-by-Case Decisions based on complete scenario!
- Up to 95% LTV
- 1 month Bank Statement Program
- 12 or 24 month Bank Statement Program
- VOE Only Program
- 1099 Only Program
- P&L Only Program
- Asset Depletion Program
- Credit Scores Down to 500
- Foreclosure Bailout
- No Income Verification up to 80%
- No Income Verification for cash out up to 75%
- NO DSCR Required
- Ficos down to 600
- 5+ Unit Apartment Bldgs.
- Mixed Use Properties
- Loans held in LLC and Corps.
Inquire Below Today!
Nationwide Fix and Flip Funding Programs:
NO CREDIT REPORT
NO BACKGROUND CHECK/UPPER COURT SEARCH
CLOSE IN 5 DAYS
ONLY PAY INTEREST ON OUTSTANDING BALANCE
LOWER RATES and MAXIMUM LEVERAGE to NEWBIES
Lender will fund up to 90% of purchase and 100% of rehab with no previous experience up to 75% ARV.
Below are the parameters for the financing program:
90% of Purchase
100% of Rehab
12 month term
Up to 75% ARV and 75% AIV
Min loan of $75,000 / Max loan of $5,000,000
Entity Borrowers Only
525 min Credit Score
NO HARD Credit Pull
NO Experience Required
Option for interest being charged only on funded balance
Option for NO PERSONAL GUARANTEE
East Coast Hard Money Loans
We fund 100% of construction and acquisition up to 65% of the ARV. We can approve the same day and close in 24hrs. Normally we are about 1.167% per month for a 12 month note. The money is 6 points at the table. cash out refi investors and buy/hold/refi
Maryland, Philadelphia, PA, New Jersey, Virginia, Delaware, Washington, DC
Leave Your Loan Scenario Below
Contact me below for inquiries
Happy New Year!
This year one of my goals is to become an even larger resource for the Fix and Flip & Investor Community. After 16 years of service in this industry, we connect investors to lenders and private funding programs nationwide.
After reviewing these new loan offers and working with dozens of lenders, I compiled this list of lenders to refer to interested parties.
I hope you enjoy!
Use the money for ANY purpose you choose.
No Personal Guarantees
No Upfront Costs or Obligation!
$5,000 – $500,000 within hours
Small Business Loans
Fixed Term, fixed payment
Terms from 3-15 months
Business funding not tied to credit
Merchant Cash Advance
Eligibility based on business revenue
Repayment based on cash flow
We work with most credit scores
Fixed monthly payments
Terms from 18-60 months
- High funding Levels
- Longest term options
- Have adequate cash flow
- Payroll solutions
- Pay Tax Bills
- Purchase Inventory
- Have a New Opportunity?
To qualify, your business must have:
$100,000+ in annual revenue
6 months in business
No open bankruptcies
Email me or Complete the Form Below
We currently have this tied up and ready to wholesale to an end buyer.
The buyer would need to replace our $15,000 EMD ASAP. They need to close by end of month.
We’ve walked this property and I can introduce the buyer to the President of the Laurel Canyon Association – this will help the overall process. He is also a land-use attorney specializing in permitting.
The property has some issues and has been condemned by the City. The buyer would have to assume this responsibility.
8351 Kirkwood Dr. Los Angeles CA 90046
Tear down- Single Family Residence
Sunset Strip – Hollywood Hills West
2/1 – 1358 Sq Ft
Redevelop as 3/3
Will need complete rehab and retaining wall, and create an access point such as a driveway…
Review the numbers, it’s vacant, I’ll give you the lockbox, and go direct.
239 E Howard St, Pasadena, CA
2/1. 966 Sq Ft. 7499 Sq Lot. *
This is a solid property that needs cosmetic updates thru out to your liking. This market moves quickly. You need to add 400 Sq Ft to this property and spruce up the interior and exterior to grab an easy $730,000 to $740,000 ARV. Need to place EMD to lock deal.
Asking Price: $507,000
*Projected Rehab Cost
*966 Sq Ft x $50 / Sq Ft = $48,300
*400 Sq Ft x $120 / Sq Ft = $48,000
*Total Projected Rehab Cost = $100,000
*Projected All In Cash = $602,000
*$502,000 x 20% Down Payment = $100,400
*Projected Closing Costs @ 4% = $20,064
*6.67% + $1000 (Utilities) Holding Costs = $34,456.72 (Projected Note Rate @ 10%.)
*Projected All In Costs (Hard Money) $154,920.72
*Projected Resale Value: $735,000
1.) 467 E Howard St, Pasadena, CA
3/1 – 1,384 Sq Ft – 9,757 Sq Lt
2/10/2017 Sold for $727,000
2.) 787 E Howard St, Pasadena, CA
2/1 – 1,198 Sq Ft – 7,654 Sq Ft
3/8/2017 Sold for $740,000
*This asset is being sold as is where is. There are no contingencies. Please email/call/text for Sales Structure. Clean and Clear title will be provided at closing. Buyer must do their own due diligence. Seller makes no warranties as to accuracy of projections, nor empirical data provided.
Increase Your Credit Score!
Authorized User Tradelines
$999 per tradeline or $899 per tradeline for 3+ tradelines
FREE CREDIT ANALYSIS!
We’ll help you determine if you need tradelines, and which ones would raise your credit scores!
- These are Revolving Lines
- Tradelines between $5,000 – $40,000
- Increase Your Credit Scores 30-50 pts in 60-90 days
- Lines Stay Reporting for 45 to 180 days, we see 90 days of reporting on average
- Most clients get 2-4 tradelines, most mortgages are looking for 3+ tradelines for pre-approval
- We prefer our clients to be goal oriented, the service provides short-term credit score enhancement.
- You will ideally be seeking credit within 45 days of the lines hitting their file
- We will only add lines to Social Security Numbers, no CPN’s,or any other alternative identification number
- Colored copy of your SS Card, front & back
- Colored copy of your State issued ID or DL, front & back
- Recent copy of your 3 Bureau Credit Report (You can pull one @ CreditCheckTotal.com)
Lines will appear on your file within 45 days
GET STARTED TODAY!
Here is a rundown on the different things we think you should know about how EMD funding works for our clients.
- Risk free as we can make it. We do not charge any upfront fees for processing, etc. If the escrow falls through, you owe us nothing. (We just get our EMD funds back and hope to make money together on a future deal.) Our markups usually amount to a very small percentage of the EMD requester’s overall profit; you keep the vast majority of your hard-earned profits in your pocket.
- We are (second line) co-buyers on all EMD deals; that means we get a full flow of all paperwork during escrow, control contingencies right along with you, etc. We have no desire to own the property or create an undue burden; we just want our EMD monies protected during escrow and being a co-buyer (temporary financial partner) provides us that protection without harming the buyer or the seller. Once escrow closes, we are no longer involved with the property.
- Our earnest money deposit (EMD) funds can never be allowed to go hard (nonrefundable) during escrow; the funds must stay soft the entire time. After all, the “D” in EMD stands for DEPOSIT; those funds are not a down payment. However, some sellers, realtors and investors mix up the two. The job of the EMD fund requester (the buyer) is to bring in exit strategy monies (i.e. full purchase price) either with proof of cash or is approved for a loan (provable with a Letter of Commitment or LOC from the lender) by close of escrow, thereby removing any monetary incentive for the seller to want to try to keep/hold onto the EMD monies. In the case of a wholesale contract flip, the key element is that you must have a Qualified End Buyer under contract by the time the contingency period has expired. (and who has proof of cash or is approved for a loan).
Here is why it is so important that EMD funds stay soft until escrow closes: Should escrow fall through for any reason (buyer’s fault, seller’s fault, nobody’s fault), and the EMD has already gone hard, some sellers are tempted to try to keep the earnest money deposit monies as their own. We could lose the EMD funds we put up for you; that is a not a risk we are willing to take. Thus it is vitally important that all offers made to sellers must include this fact. Doing so during the offering stage just makes it a normal part of the buying process, thus hopefully preventing it from becoming a problem later.
- To prevent either #2 or #3 above from becoming a problem, please
- Ensure that the verbiage in your offer—Letter of Intent (LOI) or PSA (Purchase & Sale Agreement) or Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA)—hopefully has been scrubbed of any and all verbiage that might cause the EMD funds to go hard (nonrefundable) before the close of escrow.
- The offer must include certain specific and mandatory verbiage (see in italics below). The italicized text needs to be inserted into the offer prior to putting the offer in front of the seller; the intent is to effectively override the standard boilerplate verbiage that appears in virtually all offer forms that gives the seller the (false) impression that somehow they can keep EMD the monies should escrow fall through. Of course the following can be introduced later during the counter offer or escrow stages, of the transaction as an addendum, but by then the seller is probably pretty much locked in mentally to the original boilerplate text and he may take umbrage at having such a “surprise” thrust at him so late in the game. THAT can and does blow up deals. It is much better to insert this into your offer from the get go.
The following supersedes any other deposit-related clauses or contingencies to the contrary, found herein: Should the escrow fail to close for any reason whatsoever—regardless of which party cancels the escrow, or of the status of any contingency, or of the results of any inspection, or of the time elapsed between date of acceptance and the scheduled closing date or date of cancellation—the earnest money deposit shall be refunded in full to the Buyer, by issuance of a check from the escrow company (or equivalent entity, i.e. title company or lawyer) to the account from which the deposit was received. Further, the buyer may at their discretion do the following:
* bring in one or more partners during escrow as co-buyers,
* designate one or more payees, whether co-buyers or third parties, to be paid out of buyer’s funds,
* submit instructions (from either buyer or co-buyer) to escrow regarding any such disbursements before escrow has prepared final settlement sheets,
* require both co-buyers to receive all documents intended for Buyer from escrow, listing agent, transaction coordinators, or others corresponding with Buyer in the course of this transaction, and the signatures of both co-buyers are required for any document which Buyer must sign,
* in the event that borrowed funds will be utilized by Buyer in this transaction, The Trust as co-buyer will not be a co-borrower, and in any event, The Trust reserves the right to withdraw as a co-buyer at close of escrow.
- 1% EMD is the norm (say $5,000 on a $500,000 purchase price). Yet some sellers demand 2%, 5%, 10% or more. NOTE: Anything above 1% may mean you have to pay higher markups.
Analysis: Whether EMD money goes hard or stays soft, and/or whether the EMD percentage is 1% or 10%, the seller receives exactly the same amount of money at close of escrow. That is why soft vs. hard and EMDs higher than 1% should be and usually are non-issues to most sellers once the reality of the situation has been properly explained to them. Besides that, without realizing it, sellers who put up these types of artificially high barriers often cost themselves valuable bidders for their property.
More Analysis: Most of the wholesale contract flippers and rehabbers we work with try to buy Off-Market (OM) properties (not retail MLS-listed); they are seeking property owners who are Distressed, Motivated, and Flexible (DMF) and NEED to sell their property right away. What you will usually find when dealing with most DMF/OMs is that the vast majority simply do not have the luxury of time to dwell on whether the $3000 EMD (on the $300,000 property they are trying to get rid of) stays soft or not. They should be and usually are focused on the getting the $300k in their pocket and moving on, ASAP. In fact, it has been our experience over the years that sellers who concentrate almost solely on finding ways to keep the EMD money may not actually be Distressed, Motivated, and Flexible sellers after all—and maybe you need to find another seller to work with.
- EMD money is available for up to a 30 day escrow; that can be extended, but only on a case by case basis and may result in higher markups, thereby increasing your costs.
- Make sure the seller is OK with the above; none of it is designed to be harmful to either the seller—or the buyer for that matter. The provisions in the C&P form are simply there to protect our EMD investment capital.
- What comes next: Please completely fill out all of the Processing App.
- Once we receive the Processing App and offer, we try to provide a tentative green light (if it is justified) within 24 hours—often less.
- Any questions, etc. please email them to us. If you have an urgent matter, please feel free to phone. However, email is our preferred method of communication.
- BEFORE SENDING ANYTHING IN TO US, PLEASE MAKE SURE For each EMD for which you need funding, please make sure you email us the following, FIRST:
- A copy of the seller-accepted offer as an enclosed PDF attachment. Make sure that you have included, in the offer, the “supersedes” verbiage that appears above, and at the very end of the App (below), re: The following supersedes…”. It is strongly advised that you include the “supersedes” text in the initial offer to the seller. If that is not possible, then create an Addendum (signed by the seller) that includes the “supersedes” text and include it with the offer copy you send to us.
Only AFTER you have the seller-signed offer in your hand (that contains the “supersedes” verbiage) should you contact us.
- Earnest Money Deposit Funds Available to Real Estate Investors
- Short-term Funding Available Quickly for Properties Owned Free and Clear
Capital is available with the following parameters:
* $50,000 (normal maximum)
* No upfront or hidden fees. Quick funding decisions
* No points, no interest, no monthly payments
* Maximum time for use of our funds is 30 days. More time can be made available, on a-case-by-case basis.
- Cash-on-cash markups are as follows:
From $0 up to $4999 $2500 minimum markup cost
$5000-$25000, 50% Example: $20000 pays back $30000
$25001+, 35% Example: $45000 pays back $60750
- Available in all 50 states & DC
* Why EMD Funding?
- Don’t tie up your precious capital, use ours
- Allows investors to leverage themselves into more deals
- Our funding can mean the difference between a deal happening, or not
- We normally fund in days, not weeks (for qualified deals)
- We usually do not require an appraisal, credit check or income verification
- Yes we can help you with your Transactional Funding (double closing) needs!!
Please Call Greg Wilson – 858-386-0949