We have 30 years of commercial lending relationships, including but not limited to- no doc to full doc programs, 440 credit to 850 credit borrowers, we have bank money rates to soft money rates to hard money rates We use the financial strengths you provide to get you the best credit facility you can qualify for.
Questions to Consider
Let’s start with a few questions to determine what business loan programs are available for you. you can borrow as little or as much of the capital that is available to you.
1. What type of business are you in?
2. How long in business?
3. Annual gross sales?
4. Can your business provide tax returns, show net -profit at year-end? Do you have personal tax returns showing net income?
5. What are your personal credit scores?
6. How many loans do you have out now? Debt schedule
7. Do you own real estate, equipment, accounts receivables?
8. Any previous defaults on loans? any bankruptcies? any tax liens?
With the above info, we will know how we can help you, please see below and attached for some of our lending programs.
Commercial Real Estate Loan Request
1. Is this a purchase or refinance?
2. Personal credit scores
3. Debt schedule?
4. Use of funds/Loan request
5. How much cash down on the purchase?
6. Construction cost breakdown?
7. As-is value today vs after repaired value?
8. Exit to our loan? sale or refinance
9. Income from the property?
10. Projected income from property?
11. If Land are entitlements completed?
12. Personal financial statement, possible cross collateral?
14. If refinance, when did you buy, for how much $, any improvements made to date?
We offer speed, INTEGRITY, Reliability, 30 years of industry knowledge, and we love bank turndowns,
- Business Term loans up to $25,000,000- Subject to cash flow, noi, time in business, credit as low as 660+-, deposits, liabilities, full doc
- Purchase order financing and contractor materials financing to $10,000,000.
- MCA/ACH consolidations
- Commercial Real estate bridge loans, Hard money, soft money, land, DIP, renovations, etc (1003 attached)
- USDA loans to $10,000,000 6. Factoring, receivables, A/R- financing to 95% LTV
- Inventory capital funding.
- Equipment leasing one-page application to $150,000. 620 scores, full doc TO $10M- equipment sale-leaseback
- Partner buyout to $5,000,000 to 100% of acquisition subject to DD and 1.25 DSCR .
- Cash-flow Revenue Loans / ACH/MCA- credit as low as 440
- Fix n Flip – to 90% loan to cost and up to 100% loan to cost on renovations and up 75% ARV with 80% of today As-Is Value
- Fix and Rent, to 75% loan-to-cost rates from 6.50%
- SBA Programs: Our provider is a direct SBA portfolio lender with very efficient timing to close, we have 1.15 DSCR (others 1.25 DSCR)
- Direct relationships with commercial real estate institutional take out lenders for stable properties, bank rates.
- Apartment Financing (Affordable Housing) to 87% LTC as low as 3.78 % rates
- LBO for qualified buy-out transactions with EBITA and assets to secure financing, seller subordination etc.
- Accounts Receivable to 95% of invoice as low as 7.5% annual % rates** VERY STRONG COMPANY**
- Import capital – Capital Group to provide SBLC to $100,000,000 and logistics with warehousing, for approved transactions. (ie; order for machine parts from China, whereas client, needs capital to secure order, with product sold to USA car manufacturing, SBLC could be provided.)
Unsecured Business Credit lines, Term loans, and Bank cards based on 680+ Credit scores
- Start-ups ok, No income Required
- Seasoned High credit limits – with low utilization- low inquires for max leverage
- Like “Internet Pawn Shop”– We can liquidate Autos, gems, art, lender takes possession of the asset. You get Cash Fast!
- CREDIT RESTORATION – No up-front money due – Negative items deleted in under 21 days, payment due when negative items removed!
- Federal Gov’t contact Mobilization capital for Seasoned and startup contract holders will be reviewed. Bank product full doc compliance.
- High-risk merchant processing available.
- NEW FIX N FLIP- TO 100% LTC – including, fees, points, interest reserves, renovations, Joint Venture – Requires Experience and Location approval
NEW Vacant Commercial buildings can be financed based on future market rents- to 80% LTV- rates as low as 7.25 % with 720 credit
NEW 1-4 units SFR Investor – Can be vacant – Non-owner occupied – to 80% LTV, rates as low as 6.5% with 720 scores and market rents.
- Accounts Receivable – No- Redirect, Non-Notification, No lockbox, credit lines.
- Equipment Sale Leaseback – No documents- No tax returns, no min credit requirements, only new appraisal forced liquidation value.
- Construction Mobilization Capital, Purchase order mobilization capital, Materials financing for construction jobs.
- Equipment Sale – Leaseback – No Credit requirements, No Financial covenants, No doc, Stated, up to 75% of forced liquidation value, new appraisal, and inspection required.
- No redirect, non-notification, no lockbox required credit line for accounts receivable
- Foreclosure Bailout for Commercial Properties
- Inventory capital, financing against free and clear owned inventory
- Start-up Capital – Unsecured- 680+ Credit, Stated and Full doc-
- Unsecured Term Loans, Credit lines, Monthly payments, Installment Loans, Start-ups ok, Credit score 680 and up
Please provide what is pertinent to your file- the more you can prove the better the rates, terms, leverage.
To get Business Capital Funding
1. Fully complete the Application, all questions with wet signatures.
2. 6 months bank statements, all pages, including any merchant processing, if seasonal 12 months bank statements
3. list of all advances and loans with payoff statements
4. list of all receivables, aging report, collection report
5. List of all equipment, when bought, for much money, and total liquidated value, serial numbers and model numbers.
6. Inventory, when it was purchased and for how much money, with sell-out value.
7. Profit and loss, Year-to-Date and Balance Sheet
8. Provide your credit scores, Try IdentityIq.com or MyFico.com to get your 3 bureau credit report.
9. List any financial problems, and previous turn downs, any bankruptcies, judgments or liens.
10. Provide a simple explanation letter for the use-of-funds and how this capital will improve your business.
11. Prove you have 2 years in business and with personal tax returns.
12. Please list of all your real estate holdings, when bought, the value today, any debt and leases.
13. Complete a personal financial statement.
14. Address any additional conditions that will be requested with a term sheet.
15. Invoices for new equipment purchases, or commercial real estate expenses.
- 1003 application
- bank statements
- profit and loss
- rent roll
- use of funds
- loan request
- the credit of all borrowers
- when bought and for how much and any improvements
- PFS- personal financial statement
- title report
- . list of all debt
- PURCHASE SALE AGREEMENT
- PERSONAL TAX RETURNS AND IF TAX RETURNS AVAILABLE ON PURCHASE
- Soils report –
If hard money or bridge EXIT
- Any construction or renovation budget
- IRS PAYMENT PLAN (if applicable) AND IN GOOD STANDING
www.privacyguard.com or www.experian.com for 3 SCORE REPORT
Contact me to get started today!