Deploy your Lazy or Under-Performing funds to Trust Deed Investments.
Do you have funds that you need to spend this year?
Do you want to enjoy the returns from real estate investments?
Investing in Trust Deed investments is an excellent way to reduce the risks of inexperience, avoid the hands-on, day-to-day exposure to the project's management, and service the loan while still enjoying high returns of up to 13% per annum.
For most investors to feel comfortable in this position, they need to feel confident in the hard money broker or lender's ability to provide a high-class investment vehicle that is safe and dependable.
Fix and Flippers has developed a relationship with many such brokers, mortgage companies, and lenders worthy of a referral.
These lenders and mortgage companies have many years in the business and have vetted for their reputations as closers and being a preferred lender among the industries elite. Their referral sources are loyal and provide steady repeat business that affords them an overflow of business. Good problem to have.
They are always looking for investors for trust deed investments.
They work with individuals, corporations, pension plans, or IRAs. They are experts at matching private investor funds with low risk, high yield, secured by a hard asset and solid loan opportunities. They have solid systems in place that allow investors to earn between 8%-13% per annum, compared to the low-interest rates currently being offered by banks.
Process for Funding a Loan:
- A contractor physically inspects each property.
- Originating and funding millions per month in loans
- They focus on non-owner-occupied, fix and flips & commercial properties in California and Nationwide.
- The investors all receive a complete due diligence package: 1003, credit, appraisal, comps, preliminary report, escrow instructions, D/L or Photo ID, lease agreements, income documents, etc., which will provide the details to prove that the transaction is an excellent opportunity.
- They usually handle servicing unless you prefer it.
- Escrow and Title are always ordered and used with each transaction.
- Suppose things don't go as planned with the borrower, and they default, the acceleration clauses in the contract handled by the leading foreclosure services. In that case, they will gain control of the property and complete the remaining rehab and get the property turned over for you! You earn all the profit.
Do you currently buy notes? We have performing trust deeds for sale.