Cash-Strapped Flipper? Unleash 95% Financing Magic with Creative Transaction Funding!

    Are you a seasoned real estate investor itching for your next fix-and-flip goldmine, but lacking the cash to unlock it? Introducing Creative Transaction Funding (CTF) and their game-changing Hard Equity Financing (HEF) Program, your ticket to 95% financing and soaring profits!

    But wait, there's more! This isn't your typical hard money loan. HEF operates as a joint venture (JV), meaning we team up with experienced REIPros like you to share the risks and rewards. Here's how it works:

    You bring the hustle, we bring the funds:

    • CTF covers a whopping 95% of the purchase price, leaving you to contribute just 5% as a down payment.
    • No upfront or origination fees – we only make money when you do.
    • Nationwide coverage – location no barrier to your flipping dreams.

    But there's a catch (a good one!)

    • The catch? Equity is key. We only fund deals where the property can gain at least 10% equity after your cosmetic rehab magic. Think fresh paint, minor repairs, no structural changes – lipstick-worthy upgrades that maximize profit in 6 months or less.
    • You handle the rehab. We trust your expertise to whip that property into shape.
    • You have an exit strategy. Once the makeover is complete, you either sell to a pre-qualified buyer or refinance and hold as a rental powerhouse.

    Sounds sweet, right? Here's what else you need to know:

    • Closing costs and rehab expenses are on you. Plan accordingly!
    • We take a 10% equity stake at closing, leaving you with the rest. The higher the equity gain, the bigger your pot of gold!
    • Our exit is smooth. After closing, we hold a 6-month promissory note (14% simple interest) securing our equity and funding, then step aside to let you work your magic.

    Ready to unleash your inner flipping champion? Request our Deal Work-Up Form and start visualizing your next project's skyrocketing profits.

    Remember, HEF is for experienced REIPros only. So, if you've got the know-how, the hustle, and a keen eye for undervalued gems, the HEF Program might be your key to unlocking real estate riches. Don't let cash constraints hold you back – contact us today and let's turn fixer-uppers into financial fortresses!

    Want to get your funding application started?

    Contact me below



      1 Comment

      Leave a Reply